You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

List of Titles for resources

HI webmaster,

I would like to see Uttarakhand spider to move a greater extent. Our members are not much active and not posting the good quality contents resources also. I hope Uttarakhand spider members must be in confusion and in a dilemma what to post in the resource section. I would like to suggest some of the resource titles which could I hope will definitely help our UKS to move ahead atleast a little bit and receive good traffic also. The posts of the members must be helpful to others to know more about Uttarakhand.

regards

vasumathi
    Yes you can give your Suggestion. Its a great contribution by you.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Mrs Vasumathi,
    You stated that you are going to suggest some topics, but you have'nt . I think you missed that.
    Yes it is a good idea, atleast give some idea about topics on which articles can be written.
    Yours faithfully,
    Ankit Sharma
    (UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

Hello Ankit, here is solution to your every doubt. Click here for more guidance. If you still have some doubts then please share them.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

I will suggest you all to post more on Uttarakhand Tourism and place to see and visit in Uttarakhand.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.