You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

UTTRAKHAND Govt. fooling theUTTARAKHANDI Educated Youths.

UTTRAKHAND Govt.for the sack of vote in next coming Election, Violating the rules paved by the SUPREM COURT of India in"Uma Devi Vs. State of Karnataka " for any types of Appointments.
    it hasbeen done in the Appointment of PTA TEACHERS .G.O. issued in2009 to regularise PTA teachers who where working in schools and getting part payment.
    To FOOL the SUPREME COURTS order the requirment was done on 10 Rs. Stamp Paper.
    Once again we are hearing News that official of SCHOOL EDUCATION is TAKING BRIBE ranging 250000 to 50000 to include name in PTA teachers list.
    Govt. is ready to announce salary structure for these PTA and again these PTA will become regular teacher.
    I dont think Government would be doing so.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hello to all, I am Narender Sharma. I am a new member of Uttrakhand Spider. However I am Gold level member in Himachal Spider and Delhi Spider. I am a silver level member of ISC. Hope to see my name in the Editor list of Uttrakhand Spider.
    Regards.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

If you will work Hard you can become Editor here. But why are you giving introduction here instead of creating a new post in forum.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hello Pawan Sir, please atleast appoint me as the editor of any one section of Uttrakhand Spider (resource section). It is my heartly wish to do editing work in Spider websites. Please give me a single chance. I will never disappoint you. I want to contribute more and more in Resource section, so I want to do editing work in Resource section. I want to know about, how to post good traffic attracted resources.
    So sir please trust me. I will try to become the most active member of Uttrakhand Spider.
    So please sir, try me once, I will never disappoint you.
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

There i not enough traffic now and most post are made by me only so no requirement of editor.Once we have good traffic then will surely consider you for editor.
    Till then you keep on posting some good resources.

Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hello sir, please appoint of atleast as a trainee editor. I just want to see the functioning of spider sites. And please introduce one or more active reward programs because I really want to contribute more and more in Uttarakhand Spider. If you will appoint me as the editor of Uttarakhand Spider then I will ask my Himachal Spider's friends to come and join Uttarakhand Spider, because in Himachal Spider I have gained a well repo. So sir this is my last request to appoint of as the trainee editor.
    My qualifications-
    Doing B.Tech in Electronics
    Good knowledge of Spider sites
    Good knowledge of web designing
    Gold level member in Himachal Spider and Delhi Spider.
    Silver level member in ISC
    Thanks and regards.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

I want to tell you that. What you will edit after becoming Editor a there is no post to edit now. We require more user.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Sir, I want to assure you that I will put the link of joining Uttarakhand Spider in the forum footer of every spider website in which I work. I am currently working in Delhi Spider, Himachal Spider, HamaraUP.com, Haryana Spider, Spider Kerala.net and ISC. I will write in my forum footer like-
    Regards,
    Narender Sharma, editor of Uttarakhand Spider.
    Join Uttarakhand Spider and won various awards. Please sir trust me. I also have mobile numbers of some of my friends in Himachal Spider. I will also ask them to put the same link in their forum footer. I am very much sure that the traffic of Uttrakhand spider will increase abruptly. But first of all please appoint me as a editor.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.