You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Who will win ICC World Cup 2011.

This forum is created to discuss your views about the winner of Cricket World Cup 2011.
    According to me India is going to win this world cup for sure. By seeing India's performance in the last game(India vs Australia), one can easily guess the name of the winner of ICC World Cup 2011. There are huge chances of clash between India and Srilanka in the World Cup Final. If this happen then India will have to perform exceptionally well in all the departments of game.
    Indian should practice hard to bat on yorker balls, because most of the Srilankan bowlers love to bowl in that area(specially in the death overs). India should try to bowl good. Sharishant should come back in team.
    This was my view, thanks for reading them.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Really India should Win the world cup 2011. But there are some rumor that there is a fixing in the Semi-Final Matches. Hope this is not true and India Win the cricket world cup 2011.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Today is the final match of world cup. India is surely going to win today. Let us pray for India.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

India is the new world champions. It is one of the best day of Indian history. All the players are excellent. Dhoni is the best captain ever.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Congratulations,
    India won the world cup. Be Indian and proud to be an Indian. After a so long period we won world cup. Even this sort happy ness brought tears in the eyes of Indian cricketers. They really played well.
    I am feeling great.
    Yours loving,
    Ankit Sharma
    (Member UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.