You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

New to Uttarakhand Spider.

Hello myself Manoj Kumar. I am from Himachal Pradesh. I am here because of my friend Mr. Narenedr Sharma. He asked me to join this site. He was saying that he is the editor of this site but actually he is not the editor of this site. Please make a response Mr. Narender Sharma
    Hello Narender sir, one more friend was asking to Join Uttarakhand Spider, but he was saying that your referral link is not working.

Dear webmaster, please introduce some active programs like member of day, member of month etc. I was looking another thread of Narender Sharma who was saying the same thing. You make a response that there are no active members here. But now you, Narender sir are very active. I will also try to be active. If you will introduce such programs then more members can get attracted towards this site.

Dont Worry on seeing Active participation we will introduce. At present Member of the week is Active.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hello Manoj, welcome to Uttarakhand Spider. As a member of Himachal Spider I think you know the rules and regulations. However please go through New member Faq's. Hope to see some brilliant contribution from you. And sorry for telling you that I am the editor of Uttarakhand Spider. Again welcome to Uttarakhand Spider.
    Regards

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Pawan sir, please tell me about the criteria of the Member of the weak reward program, and please tell me about the prize of this reward program.
    Thanks and Regards,

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.