You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

I am new editor of UKS.

Hello to all, myself Narender Sharma. I am new editor of this great site named Uttarakhand Spider. Hope I will satisfy you all with my performance. And please post regularily on this site.
    Hello dear members, please don't post those contents which are already posted by other members. Dear Nishant, I know you are a brilliant contributer but please check first and then post.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Thanks for alerting to me.

I am always ready to help you and all the new members. Keep posting. Dear Nishant as you are a very senior member of Himachal Spider so there is no need to tell you the rules and regulations. At the present time only Classified section is under me, but as soon as dear webmaster will appoint me as the editor of other sections I will check all the posts regularily. Till then keep posting.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narendra,
    My self Ankit Sharma.
    I am a new member, joined with your referral. I will try to post as many articles as I can.
    Since I joined this site with your suggestion to me on HUP in one of my forum message, so you will always have to me guidance when ever I need it.
    Also I request you to please give me your email id as your contact.
    Regards ,
    Ankit Sharma.
    (Member UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

Hello Ankit, welcome to Uttarakhand Spider. I am always ready to help you. Feel free to contact me any time, I will give you my Gmail id through message(in your UKS account). As you are a new member I will advice you to read New Member FAQ'S carefully. Again warm welcome to UKS, if you have any doubts just share that in forum section. Keep posting here.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender,
    Thanks for an immediate reply. This is the spirit of a good editor.
    Regards,
    Yours friendly,
    Ankit Sharma
    (Member UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.