You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Will the movement "India Against Corruption" will get success? This movement movement is l

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Will the movement "India Against Corruption" will get success? This movement movement is lead by great leaders like Kiran Bedi, Anna Hazare and so on.
    According to me this movement will be able make India free from corruption. Let me tell you, Under this movement there is a protest on April 5 at Jantar Mantar. At this event, Anna Hazare is going to fast untill deaath and people from whole of the country are going to support him.
    You must be knowing about Anna Hazare, he is the only person who earlier fasted for 12 days and got the Indian " Right to information" (RTI) act approved in India. And hence we are able to know about every scams in India now.

Again this time he is going to fast to demand a new law against corruption. This law is "Jan Lokpal Bill" and by some others it is referred as "Right to recall". The motive of this right is that general public will have the right to remove any person in parliament from power if he is found corrupted. Not only this, that corrupted person will have to suffer prosecution. And so on.

So what I think that they are fighting for our country, and for the right purpose, so they will get success.

Thanks and regards,
    Ankit Sharma
    (Member UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.