You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hello Narender

Narender ji
    I have joined UKS with your reference as you specially invited me to UKS. I also want to be Editor of this wonderful site. Always consider my name for the same. We all will take UKS to next level.
    Thanks & Regards
    Hello Hemant sir, please don't include Narender Ji. As I am very junior to you. I want to give you a heartly and warm welcome to this beautiful site. As you are not a new personality to Spider group so there is no need to tell you the rules and regulations. Keep posting here. Be more and more active here. After this we will consider your application. But first try to be more and more active here. Again a warm welcome to Uttarakhand Spider.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Welcome Hemant Singh Kanwar.

Keep Working guys. keep posting and sharing.
    And We will be on top.

Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Very true words by Pawan sir, I would request all the members to be active on Uttarakhand Spider and keep continue to post articles in the various sections of Uttarakhand Spider. Lets shift this site to the next level.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Hemant,
    Please accept the warm welcome from our small family. Now you are a member of this family. So now it's also your's responsibility to share more and more content in UKS. As far as making you a editor is concerned, that is in the hand of web master. If he finds your active participation in the forums and resources then he can select you as an editor. But for this you need to show your interest.
    Again I welcome you.
    Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

Hello All
    I would like to thank you all for such a great welcome. Also I am glad and very happy to join UKS. We all will make UKS the number 1 web portal of the Uttarakhand very soon. Just have patience, work hard and post great content as much as you can. Looking forward for a great co-operation from you all.
    Again Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Dear Hemant,
    Thanks for the reply. I like your spirit. If each member will think like you then definitely, one day our dream will come true of making this site the best portal of Uttrakhand.
    As afar as co-operation is concerned, we all are here to help you out. This is a small family, all members of this family are supporting. So don't worry, you will get full co-operation.
    Regards,
    Ankit Sharma
    (Member UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

Hello Hemant Singh Kanwar,

Welcome to Uttarakhandspider. You are a good and active member.

Thanks & Regard,
    Nishant Sharma

Hello All
    Once again thankyou very much for welcoming me at UKS. Small family can do wonders as I believe, not quantity, it is QUALITY that matters. We are quality members of UKS and we will prove it very soon and make this site the best site of the state. KEEP POSTING.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.