You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines

How to Get More Points and Cash in UKS

Hi friends,

I will like to tell you that you can earn good point and cash credits for your Post in various section here. You just have to remember some points before posting.

1.You should search the post so that it is already not present. To double check it you can also search it in Google.com.

2.Never copy and paste any material from other site.

3. Try to give maximum possible detail about which you are posting. Like if you are posting about any Hotel then try to give its website address, Email ID, Phone number. Best time to visit, tariff etc.

4.Don't skip important section like Address, pin code, district other wise your post may go in Pending.

Hope to see good contribution from your side. If you have any doubt just make a comment.
    I will also request all the members to follow these guidelines to get more cash and awards.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Oh ho, you are the Editor and Webmaster here. Hello to both of you. Narender is my student. good to see his name in Editor list

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.