You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Just want to know

Respected Webmaster
    I just want to know that the business already exists can be posted again with more information or not. As yesterday my posts were deleted because of this and all my efforts were wasted. In the reason you wrote that first check then post and when I was checking the technical colleges section then I found that there are some posts like on Phonics School of Engineering and Doon Institute of Engineering and Technology which were posted twice and approved also. So please tell me that what should I keep in mind before writing an article or before posting as deletion/rejection of an article really hurts. Please suggest me as I want to post more and more but a bit confused after yesterday's incident.
    Thanks and Regards
    I will suggest you to please first search and then post and if it is already posted then you can add information to it only. No need of Posting New Post.

And in Our college and school section there are lot of post so i will also encourage member to post in some other section of Business.

Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hello to all, I would like to request all the members to post some good articles in resource section. As Uttarakhand is known for its tourist places so there are lot of articles to post. So members just start posting in Resource section and earn money.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Mr Pawan and Mr Narender
    Thanks for your suggestions and timely guidance. Is this same for resources section like tourist spots in Uttarakhand, first check and then post or it is only for business directory as I am planning to post some resources in UKS. Please guide as soon as possible as I am already working on it and preparing articles.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello Hemant sir, it is not same for resource section. You can post resources with different title, different grammer and style(If they are already present in UKS).
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender
    Thanks for your timely response. I will post some resources in the coming days.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Just keep in mind that use some descriptive title and relate resource in UKS about that place and don't use other website link.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.