You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

To Webmaster

Hello Sir,

Sir I posted my resource in yesterday. But I don’t get points and cash in this resource. First this resource change into pending but when I next time check it was approved. Sir, I want to be known what happened with my resource.

Thanks & Regard,
    Nishant Sharma
    Problem is solved now.

Regards,
    Nishant Sharma

Hello Nishant, I will suggest you to not use external links in your resources. This was the reason of your pending resource. I will again request all the members not to use any external links in your resources.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender,

Thanks for saying to me. It will not happen again.

Thanks and Regard,
    Nishant Sharma

Hello Narender
    I have a question. As external links are not allowed in our posts, the reason behind this is if some clicks on that external link he will move out of our post/site. If I am wrong please correct me. But in business section there is a tab which is there a place for website of the business posted and if some one writes the website address in the tab, then also after submitting, the link automatically appears. That means if the visitor clicks on the website address of the business then also he will be moved out of our site. How can there be two rules at the same site? Please answer me as I am little bit confused.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello sir, in business section member gives official links but in resource section members are refering to those links which are not official. This is the reason.
    For example-
    An industry may have its official link but a tourist place can't have its official link. Hope you understand.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender
    Very right. But the problem of visitors moving out of the site is still a bit there. As if the person is looking for a specific business will surely move towards the site of the business and others will not. There is also a possibility of visitors leaving our site/post by just clicking on the link.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello, for this you have to understand copyright issues. Some sites doesn't want to reproduce their contents in other sites (copy paste). But in business section all industry wants their publicity. This is the solution to your problem. I will suggest you to read copyright laws for exact solution of this problem.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.