You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Member of the week - Narender Sharma

Hi friends,

I am very happy to announce our 1st Member of the week for this month Narender Sharma.

He has been posting regularly and good quality post. He has been awarded Rs.100 cash credits.

Please congratulate him with me.
    Hello Narender
    I am very happy to see your name up there. Many many congrats for winning the award. My best wishes are always with you. Keep the good work on. Your hard works is paying you. Best of luck.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello to all, thanks to all for giving me such a nice award. In future I will try to give my 100% to win this award. I would like to request dear webmaster to introduce Man Of Day award. Winning prize may be set as 15 rupees and 20 points or like it. If you like this suggestion then please consider my request. This will act like a catalyst in the growth of this site. Please try it once.
    Again thanx a lot to all.
    @Hemant Sir- sir please refer to some of your friends to come and join UKS. In that case there will more and more active members on UKS and there will more and more reward programs. So please refer to your friends to work in UKS.

Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

@ Narender To start such contest we need really more active member so that there is a good competition, It will not help us if we start this contest with only 3-4 active members.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.