You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Want to share and request something

Hello to all, if you want to see about how many peoples have visit your posts then click here See how many people had visited your posted pages. Also I would like to request Pawan sir to attach this tag in the home page of Uttarakhand spider.
    Good Idea. All should bookmark it. And in future we will add it.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Thanks sir, for considering my request. It will help members to see, on which topics they should write. I am getting very good page views from Uttarakhand Spider and that all is just because of you. Thanks a lot. And in future please keep telling me on which topic I should write.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello All
    Thanks for the knowledge and support given by you all. This will surely help the members. Will you please clarify that the pages listed here are viewed through Google or directly by UKS visitors or both are included.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

As much as I knows, it includes both the visitors. Hello sir, I personally want to request you to contribute more and more in UKS, because you are a very good contributer. So please keep posting regularly. This is the first condition to become editor. Hope you understand.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.