You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

New Editor In Uttarakhand Spider

HI friends,

I am happy to announce Narender Sharma as our permanent Editor and i welcome him to our editorial board. He has been working hard in posting and editing.

He will be Editing Resource, Classified & Community Section.
    If you have any question regarding your editing you can ask him.

I wish him luck for future.
    Thanks very much sir. I will continue to work with the same momentum as I am doing now a days. I am very happy today. Thanks again.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender
    Many many congratulations for becoming the permanent Editor of UKS. You deserved it. Your great efforts gifted this day and status to you. One again congrats from my side. Keep doing the good work. I am also very happy for you and your achievement. Best of luck.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Thanx very much Hemant sir. Sir please be regular contributer. If you remain regular and continue to post contents specially resources you may be considered as Editor. We need active contributers, so please refer to some friends. Hope to see some good contributions from you specially in resource section. And again thanx very much.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.