You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Memeber of the Week- Hemant Singh Kanwar

Hi friends,

I am very happy to announce our 1st Member of the week for this month Hemant Singh Kanwar.

He has been posting regularly and good quality post. He has been awarded Rs.100 cash credits.

Please congratulate him with me.
    Congratulation Hemant sir. You are now one of the best contributer of Uttarakhand spider. Please keep posting in future. And again many many congratulation to you. It is just the beginning many more are still to come. Good luck for future.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Mr. Pawan
    Thanks for giving me this award and congratulating me. It is your greatness that you gave me such a wonderful award of being the member of the week. I have very thankful to you for considering my name for the same.
    @ Narender
    Thanks for congratulating me and also boosting me to contribute more and more in UKS. One more thing about considering my name for the post of Editor of UKS, I don't think this will happen in near future as there are only three active members in UKS i.e. Mr. Pawn, you and me. Out of us one is Webmaster, the second one is the Editor and third one left is Contributor and that is me. Then for whom I will be Editing? I mean to say that please don't give sweet tablet of making the Editor of UKS. It is true that I want to become an Editor and contribute more and more as I enjoy this. It is not about the money it is about the passion and knowledge. Yes I will keep posting contents to the best of my efforts and If there is really a requirement of Editor or there will be the requirement of Editor in future then please include my name on the top of the list.
    Thank you you both for your immense support.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Good to see your Interest in becoming Editor but as you have already said there are not much active member and even i hardly get post to edit. So in future when we have many contribution from different user. I will surely recommend your name.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hello Hemant sir, we all here are contributers. As webmaster sir had told you that we don't have enough contributers. So I am requesting you again and again to refer to some active members. Because your many friends are active in spider sites. But you took me totally wrong. I always says that refer to some active friends and if they contribute with full energy then you are the best contender for the post of editor. Hope this time you will get my point.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello All
    Thanks your support. I want to become Editor and one day I will be the EDITOR with your support and help please. And that day is very very near. Thanks for you responses and help.
    @Mr Pawan thanks for assuring me for the same. I will try my level best to bring more members to UKS and also contributing with heart and soul in UKS. My request to you is, always consider my name for the post of Editor.
    Thanks and Regards

Yes sure we always want hard working Members like you.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

@ Hemant sir,
    Please don't mind, I am also an active member of this site but due to my exams I am not able to sign in frequently.
    Let my exam season be over, I will be as active as you.
    Thanks and regards,
    Ankit Sharma
    (Member UKS)

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

Hello Ankit
    Thanks for your response. UKS is in dire need of active members like you. I wish best of luck for exams. Hope you will be active here at UKS as soon as your exams are over.
    Thanks and Regards

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.