You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Achieved Gold Level in UKS today

Hello All
    I am feeling very happy to inform all of the members of UKS that I have reached Gold level.
    @Mr Pawan and Mr Narender
    Thanks for you guidance and support without which this day was not possible. I hope this will continue in future. One more thing I would like to ask is Partnership Revenue Sharing Scheme is still active in UKS or not?
    Once again thanks a lot.
    Regards
    Congratulation Hemant sir for achieving Gold level. Gold level is the beginning of success. Now coming to your query about revenue share program, so I would like to tell all the members that like in other spider sites Revenue Share Program has been extended for 3 more months in UKS. So make maximum of it.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender
    Thanks for wishing me. I am aware of the fact that revenue share program is active on the other Spider sites but there is no contests as Member of the Week as in UKS, so I was little bit confused about the program. Thanks for the response and clearing my doubt.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Congrats Hemant on achieving gold level. You are doing good and i wish you luck for future.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Hi Hemant Congratulations !! for becoming GOLD member at UKS this is really a great opportunity for you and now you will continue your progress so that you can get more levels as soon as possible.

Regards
    Sandeep

Hello Sandip, I want same message from you in a short time. Hope you will also discuss your journey to Gold and higher levels in a very short interval of time. If you have any doubt regarding Uttarakhand Spider feel free to ask. And please post regularly here to win Member of Week award.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello All
    Thanks for Congratulating me on my achievement here at Uttarakhand Spider. I hope this will continue in future.
    @Sanddep
    Welcome to UKS family. Contribute more and more in all the sections of the site. Thanks for wishing me.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello all members and editors,
    1. What is member of the week award ?
    2. What should I post to get member of the week award ?
    3. And how many points are required to get member of the week award ?

Hope for the answer soon.
    Regards,
    Ayush

Hello Ayush, Member of week is an unique award in which you will get 100 rupees and 100 points. You are required to post quality posts in resource and business section of site. We give this awards only to new members to encourage them. To win this award your name should be at top in the list of points earned by members.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Is it possible to get this award if I post only in business section of this site ?
    As I will have to prepare for the resource which will take time.

Hope for the early answer .

Ya it is possible, but it is good to post atleast one or more good quality post to increase your earning through adsense. Rest is your wish. And one thing more plz give me your Gmail id so that I can personally chat with you.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hi Narender.
    My gmail id is : ayushsharma.sharma@gmail.com

I am also available at facebook with the same id. Hope to see you soon my friend at facebook or gmail.

Ayush

Hello all members.
    I am feeling very happy. Just now i saw that my member rank changed to 5 in just 2 days. It's pleasant to be here.
    Thankful to all specially Narender for being there to help me.
    Regards,
    Ayush

By seeing your performance during last two days I can just say that Rank 1 is waiting for you. Also I will advice you to use a separate forum to discuss your happiness and problems.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Good luck all members. Keep Sharing.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

Thanks to Narender and Mr. Pawan for your compliments.
    I hope to get rank 1 with my work. But till now none of my post have been reviewed and approved.
    I request to all editors and webmaster of this site to please review and approve my posts in business section.

Hope for the good.
    regards,
    Ayush

Hello Ayush, what are you saying. Your most of the business posts are reviewed by Editors. And one the most senior member of Spider technology is himself reviewing your posts. Keep patience your all posts will be reviewed soon. Till then enjoy posting.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.