You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

New contest in Uttarakhand Spider - Referral Contest

Hello members, here is a new contest in Uttarakhand Spider named Referral Contest.
    Who can take part in this contest- All the members can take part in this contest.
    Criteria and prizes to be won- there are two categories in this contest.
    1. Member who will refer to 3 or more than 3 silver level member will be awarded with 40 rupees and 50 points.
    2. Member who will refer to 3 or more than 3 Gold level member will be awarded with 100 rupees and 150 points.
    This contest is valid for 2 months, in future we will decide whether to continue or discontinue this contest depending upon the responses from you all. So members make maximum of it. If you have any doubt regarding this contest please ask here.
    Hello Narender
    Great Idea! This is an idea to increase the number of members at UKS. I appreciate the decision but it will not be good for the members who refer more members. I mean to say that if one member refers 10 silver members and some other member refer only 3 members then there is no incentive in the contest for the member for referring more silver members, same is the case in referring Gold members. The incentive will be the same for referring 3 or more then three. There must be some incentive for the members referring more members like Rs 10 and 10 points per one new member in excess of 3 members. The only catch in the contest is up to referring 3 members after that the incentive is same and no one will boost their referrals to achieve the next level once his three members have reached the Silver/Gold level. So, I request to you and the respected Webmaster to please add some incentive for referring more then three members, per member or per two members as per your feasibility as three members is only the minimum criteria to be part of the contest and gain the incentive at UKS.
    Thanks for bringing out such a contest.
    Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

A very good suggestion by Hemant sir. So the member who will refer more than 3 silver level member will get 5 points and 3 rupees as bonus per member. Similarily member who will refer more than 3 gold level member will get 15 points and 5 rupees as a bonus per member. If anybody still have some doubt then please comment.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender
    That sounds very great. This we boost each and every active member of UKS to refer more and more new members. Thanks for considering my suggestion. Actually I gave this suggestion as you are dear and very close to me since I joined HSR. I treat you as my brother and that is why I wrote those lines and thanks for taking my suggestion positively.
    Thanks and Regards

Yes good Idea. Now you can earn on your referral.
    Post Regularly & Quality content It Will Help you In Becoming Editor.
    Thanks & Regards
    Pawan

I am going to participate in the contest soon.
    Thanks for such a great contest,
    Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

"Great heights are always attractive but not the steps to them"

Hello Ankit, bring some active contributers to Uttarakhand Spider and you will see many more attractive contest in Uttarakhand Spider. Do hurry contest is active for only 2 months.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Thanks Narender,
    I will be back soon after my semester examinations. Do not worry I will try my best to bring some active contributers to this site.
    Till then cheers.
    Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

Quite interesting. But Uttarakhand Spider's Editors and Webmasters are not doing good job. They are deleting my all the resources. So plz change them.

Hey all,
    @ Manisha.
    I do not agree with you. Webmaster and editors are working well. There is no problem with them.
    I have visited your profile. And I found you do not have much posts at UKS and not even a single article/resource. Why they will delete your resource ? Since they are already in need of quality resources.
    They will not delete your resources untill unless you do not violet Uttrakhand spider norms.
    Spider sites have strict policies of not approving copied and poor quality matter. So try to post good quality content in this site.
    Hope you will take the criticism in a positive way.

Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

Very good words by Ankit. I also want to advice members to post there problems in a separate forum. Like if one thinks that his/her post are deleted for no season then please share in other separate forum.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Manisha
    I will advice you one thing that please change your attitude. The deletion of your posts doesn't mean that the Editors/Webmasters are not doing a good job. Actually their job is to check the posts and accept or reject the articles posted by us as per the guidelines of UKS and Spider Technologies. Be positive and post some quality contents here at UKS and be regular and I assure you that you will find the Editors and Webmasters here at UKS very supportive. But please make sure that you have not copied the contents from another site or source. You may take an idea from other sources but you have to write the articles in your own language. Also read the new member FAQ and posting guidelines before you proceed further. Please take my advice positively.
    Regards and Thanks

Ya very right said by Hemant sir.
    Regards,
    Ankit Sharma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.