You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Partnership share for April 2011

We planned to share site's revenue in January but so far none was eligible. This month however, 4 members are eligible. They have crossed the team points of 500 and scored total 1729 points. Total Rs. 294.00 has been shared.

Narender Sharma – 1007 (resource 728) Rs. 171.00
    Hemant Singh Kanwar – 480 (resource 240) Rs. 82.00
    Nishant Sharma – 142 (resource 93) Rs. 24.00
    Pawan – 100 (resource 50) Rs. 17.00
    Congratualation to all the members. I know the share is not so good, but we will definately make it good in the coming months. Again congratualation to all members.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello All
    Congrats from my side to all the winners of the cash prize.
    @ Narender the share is not so good but the amount is very very less and disappointing. You getting just Rs 171/- after having 728 resource points me Rs 82/-, Mr Nishant Rs 24/- and Mr Pawn Rs 17/-. Really it is very much disappointing. I was not expecting this. We get this much money from UKS itself after posting 1/2 or 3 good posts.
    Lets hope for the best and join our hands to make UKS one of the best web portals.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

Hello Hemant sir, I know the share is not so good. But endless sea is the resultant of very small water drops. But inspite of only about 180 resources the share is quite good. That's the season I am again and again asking you to refer to some active members. Because more active members=more resources=more revenue. But please keep posting from your side.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello Narender
    I am not saying that that I will stop posting contents on UKS because I love posting contents and you can treat this as my hobby. I was just saying that the share is very less. It is not equal to even my internet expenses for the time I spent on posting contents at UKS itself. I know the site is at its growing stage and we are the people who will make the site grow even better. I am little busy with my work but I promise to post good contents at UKS and also refer some good contributors.
    Thanks and Regards

Aim at Sky and You will Hit the Mountain Top.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.