You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

How to eliminate Corruption from India :Disscuss

Corruption is the one and only factor which pull back the developments in our nation. We rich with resources. But the corrupted politicians and officials are not using the resources on the right way for the development of the nation. The resources are used for their personal benefits. As many of us know, even we couldn't exploit the complete advantage of IT Technology, as the industry and technology are making revolutions all over the world, from years back.

From the ministry level to the village most of the officials and employees are corrupted. I am not blaming all the officials and employees, but the number of non-corrupted officials and employees are very little.

A protest against corruption is essential to increase the rate of developments in our country. Only in this way we can make our country as a developed one.
    Anna Hazare has done a good protest against corruption. But I don't think that this will be sufficient to eliminate corruption from India. It is the responsibility of each and every citizen to protest against corruption.

Let us discuss how we can eliminate corruption from our country.
    Hello Santhosh, we always choose the easiest way to complete our purpose. This is the main reason of Corruption. If we stop it then corruption will automatically come to end. So according to me all the human beings can play a very major role in controlling corruption.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.