You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

A new member to this family

Hello all members,
    This is Ayush. I have joined this site today on the advice of my brother Ankit Sharma.

I have completed my intermediate this year. Also I am a native of Uttrakhand (Rudrapur- USN). I am a internet savvy and spare most of my time over internet.

I hope I will get support from all the members of this site.

Regards,
    Ayush
    Hello Ayush, great to see you here. You are always welcome to share your views and knowledge here. As you are basically from Uttarakhand so this site can be very helpful to you. I have seen your posts in business section. Due to some reasons I can't check them (as I am not editor of business now), but I'll ask senior members to check them. So don't worry. And believe me, you can earn great money by spending just 1 hour daily here. If you have any doubt regarding this website then please share them here.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Hello brother.
    Thanks for your co-operation. I joined this site only for the reason that it is about Uttrakhand.
    I hope my posts will be judged soon.
    Regards,
    Ayush

Hello dude, your posts will be checked soon. Till then keep posting with full power and enthusiasm.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.