You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Discuss: Do you think Uttaranchal goverment should initiate to develop state as a tourist spot?

Hi Frnz,
    Myself Harshit Sharma, my main moto to join this site to share my views to all the members and also want to know the community desires.

I think Uttaranchal government should actively participate to boost tourism in state. This is the only thing where we can get more revenue on lower cost, like Narendra Modi doing for Gujarat. We have lots of know tourist spots like Nanital, Mussorie, Almora, Ranikhet, Kaushani, Mukteshwar, Badrinath, Kedarnath, Haridwar, Dhanaulti, Corbett etc. today lots of the ways where we can do this through media, news paper, internet, advertisements etc..

Thanks
    Harshit Sharma...
    Hi Harshit ji, welcome to Uttarakhand Spider. Uttarakhand spider (UKS) provides you the facility to learn and earn online. Believe me Uttarakhand spider is 100% genuine site. Here you can earn money by posting your self written contents in Resource, business Section. As you are a newbie so please read all the New Member Faq's and Posting guidelines. Uttarakhand Spider also gives you the chance to earn from Google in $ (after fulfilling some conditions). Hope you will do your best here and if you have any doubt then please ask us by using Forum section of UKS. All the best.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

Thanks Narender ji, for your valuable suggestion. I'll sure come to you if any assistance require. Will awaiting for your suggestions in future also.
    Thanks
    Harshit S.

I am always here to help your queries. Feel free to ask anything regarding Uttarakhand Spider.
    Thanks and Regards,
    Narender Sharma.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.